Founded in 1980, COLSA Corporation's team of engineers, analysts and professionals across the US provide government and commercial customers with the latest and most sophisticated engineering, programmatic, and information technology services.
Centered at the core of its values, COLSA knows its people are its most valuable resource. In addition to receiving a competitive compensation package, our employees enjoy offerings such as flexible work schedules, paid time off, benefits that begin on the date of hire, recognition programs, tuition and certification assistance, and immediate vesting in our matching 401(k) plan. Our WE CARE Wellness program provides support and initiatives to empower employees and their families to live healthy, balanced lives and our Association of COLSA Employees (ACE) provides a fun way for employees and their families to come together in times of both celebration and need. We invite you to connect your talents with opportunity, and be a part of our Family of Professionals, in supporting cutting-edge initiatives!
COLSA Corporation is seeking candidates for anticipated cyber positions on a contract located at Joint Base San Antonio (JBSA)! Some positions may feature the potential for a sign-on bonus or relocation assistance!
* Cyber Security Analysts with knowledge of information assurance (IA), computer network attack (CNA), computer network defense (CND), and computer network exploitation (CNE) concepts, practices, and tools for the administration of classified and unclassified DoD computer networks and systems. Knowledge of active defense policy and techniques; information system exploits and remediation efforts; incident response processes; DoD and US Government (USG) information system (IS) accreditation and certification policies, standards, and governance, to include DIACAP, NIST/FIPS, and STIGs.
* All Source Intelligence Analyst with knowledge of Operations Security procedures; the different Intelligent Disciplines; the Intelligence Cycle; the Intelligence Production Process; IC classification and control markings; Intelligence Confidence; IPOE/JIPOE processes; PMESII & CTAF analytical constructs; Principles of Critical Thinking.
* Cyber Planner with knowledge of Cyberspace key terrain identification methodology, the specific capabilities of each squad and individual work role, larger DOD doctrine, campaigns, and major operations affecting or involving cyberspace operations and activities, the missions, responsibilities, and capabilities of external organizations supporting CPT activities, the standing rules of engagement, the objectives and key outputs of each CPT phase, current cyberspace defense capabilities and TTPs.
* Network Operations Expert with subject matter expertise in detecting and emulating network infrastructure adversary TTPs to defend against physical or logical access to network components including wireless technologies.
* Network Infrastructure Specialist with knowledge of basic communication methods, principles, and concepts (e.g. crypto, dual hubs, time multiplexers, etc.) that support the network infrastructure; capabilities and applications of network equipment including hubs, routers, switches, bridges, servers, transmission media, and related hardware; IT security principles and methods, such as firewalls, DMZ, and encryption; local area and wide area networking principles and concepts including bandwidth management; network architecture; network communication protocols such as TCP/IP, Dynamic Host Configuration, Domain Name Server (DNS), and directory services; network systems management methods including end-to-end systems performance monitoring; remote access technology concepts; systems administration concepts; telecommunications concept.
* Network Operations Specialist with knowledge of gaining, or defending against physical or logical access to network components including wireless technologies; understands, detects and emulates network infrastructure adversary tactics, techniques and procedures.
* Technical Support Specialist with knowledge base capabilities in identifying the solutions to less common and more complex system problems; database procedures used for documenting and querying reported incidents; disaster recovery COOP plans; measures or indicators of system performance and availability; network architecture concepts including topology, protocols, and components; systems administration concepts; the type and frequency of routine maintenance needed to keep equipment functioning properly
* Cyber Trainers with knowledge of curriculum development and Joint Training System; joint training policies; mission essential tasks; the principles of adult learning; learning styles (e.g., assimilator, auditory, kinesthetic, etc.); learning levels (i.e., Bloom's Taxonomy of learning); modes of learning (e.g., rote learning, observation, etc.); instructional design and evaluation models (e.g., ADDIE, Smith/Ragan model, Gagne's Events of Instruction, Kirkpatrick's model of evaluation, etc.); assessment techniques (rubrics, evaluation plans, tests, quizzes, etc.); Learning Management Systems and their use in managing learning; computer based training and e-learning services.
* Standardization and Evaluation (STAN/EVAL) Specialist
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 3-10 years of experience
* Positions require a valid DoD Top Secret security clearance with immediate eligibility for SCI access
* Minimum of a DoD 8570 IAT Level II (CCNA Security; CySA ; Security CE, etc.) certification required for all positions; some require a DoD 8570 IAT Level III certification (CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISSP or Associate, etc.)
* Some positions may require being able to pass a Counter Intelligence (CI) polygraph examination
* Education and experience requirements are subject to company and contract requirements
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.