Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC
Ft Meade, MD 20755
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
Syntelligent is seeking a Senior Intelligence Collection Manager to support an awarded/funded contract in Ft Meade, MD.
* Assist in the validating, coordinating, drafting, submitting, and maintain of formal USCYBERCOM Intelligence requirements and requests to the IC through USSSTRATCOM.
* Participate in strategic working groups in order to effectively assist in the planning of long range collection efforts, deconflict and coordinate Intelligence and information needs and requirements that cross organizational boundaries, and facilitate joint collection efforts at the strategic level.
* Assist in the deconfliction of time sensitive requirements among JIATF-CYBER partners with assistance of designated members of the J2X and other CYBERCOM J2 personnel as needed.
* Assist in the planning and management of organic collection assets through the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance planning process.
* Assist in the coordination of non-organic collection activities supporting USCYBERCOM missions and goals.
* Assist in the validation, deconfliction, and consolidation of assigned/attached service J2 elements Intelligence requirements.
* Assist in the development, revision, and maintenance of the Command Priority Intelligence Requirements as well as support the collection planning of Operational Planning Teams and other working groups operating within the command.
Tasks, too, may include:
* Provide expertise and assistance in the creation of collection strategies, postures, and plans in order to meet Intelligence and information gaps.
* Will assist in validating, coordinating, drafting, submitting, and maintaining formal USCYBERCOM Cyber Intelligence requirements and information requests through USSTRATCOM to the Intelligence Community.
* Must have documented experience, be knowledgeable in all source of intelligence collection management systems, databases and processes (e.g. SIGINT, HUMINT, MASINT, CI, OSINT, IMINT, GEOINT, TECHINT) and be familiar with USCYBERCOM and subordinate organizations' structure, role, and command relationship.
* Must be able to crosswalk tactical requirements to strategic objectives.
* Must be knowledgeable in the use of intelligence collection and requirement tools and database, to include Coliseum, HOTR, NHRTC, and working groups (B2C2WG). Required to provide subject matter and technical expertise in GEOINT Information Management Services (GIMS) for the development and sustainment of GEOINT collection requirements portfolio and associated management function within the JIOC.
* Bachelors or Masters degree with 8 years of intelligence analysis experience, or Specialized training and 10 years intelligence analysis experience, or Equivalent intelligence/academic experience
* Possess experience which has led to knowledge of one or more of the following disciplines: SIGINT, GEOINT, MASINT, HUMINT, and OSINT.
* Experience in the national or theater level collection requirements management process.
* Experience writing and editing clear, concise collection requirements.
* Must possess active TS/SCI clearance
* Must complete and pass a Counterintelligence Polygraph prior to starting
Online applications, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC