Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
IT Solutions Delivery Supervisor','255686','Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond','VA-Richmond','','Full-time','Regular','Exempt','Exempt','Experienced','','','Yes, 5 % of the Time','Day Job','','','Tier II - Credit Check','Tier II - Credit Check','','','','!*!IT Solutions Delivery Supervisor
As part of the nation’s central bank, the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond is committed to strengthening the economy and our communities. It’s a big job, and that’s why we need a variety of talented, results-driven professionals who care about making a difference. Sound like a challenge? You bet it is. That’s why three important values inspire our culture: Serve with integrity. Lead with courage. Perform with excellence.
At the Richmond Fed, our goal is not just to be an employer of choice; we want to be your employer of choice. One of the ways we do that is by offering a total rewards portfolio that includes more than compensation. At the Richmond Fed, total rewards includes thrift and retirement plans, a generous paid time off, health and wellness benefits, insurance to protect you and your loved ones, work/life offerings, and a variety of professional development opportunities.
This position leads and directs multi-disciplinary teams that define, design, and deliver IT solutions. It is responsible for the oversight and management of high-visibility IT portfolios that include application projects and programs, customer and vendor relationship management, and collaboration and rationalization across multiple business areas. This position identifies new technology solutions and works closely with a wide and varied array of business partners to forecast future needs and to develop automation strategies aligned with business objectives. The Supervisor develops, implements, and modifies business technology solution policies and processes. They will work closely with business areas and other IT partners to identify and manage risk, performs strategic analysis of the current state of IT and continuously redefines the organization for the future.
Candidate should review the FRB Employee Code of Conduct to ensure compliance with issues related to previous employment and prohibited financial interests. The Code is available on the About Us, Careers webpage at www.richmondfed.org.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
***Deadline for applying online is 5:00PM June 5, 2018
***Hiring Range $92,200-$115,200
***Salary offered will be based on the job responsibilities and the individual’s knowledge, skills and experience as defined in the job qualifications/experience
***Candidates should review the FRB Employee Code of Conduct to ensure compliance with issues related to previous employment and prohibited financial interest. The Code is available on the About Us Careers webpage at www.richmondfed.org
***For consideration, please apply on line at www.richmondfed.org
Essential Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following):
· Provides functional leadership to small team focused on IT project management activities including project planning, customer relations, team efficiency, and issue escalation. Ensures that IT projects are executed in alignment with strategic objectives and in adherence to processes and policies
· Provides oversight of the activities of those responsible for ensuring that all work is performed in adherence to accepted industry standards and regulations
· Monitors team budgets and resources
· Responsible for ensuring quality and operating standards are met by IT solutions delivery team','!*!Knowledge and Skills:
· Thorough knowledge of project management and process improvement methodologies (CMMI, LEAN, etc)
· Experience with web development projects and practices including agile methodologies a plus.
· Expertise in problem solving, creativity and innovation to determine problem areas and provide fresh approaches to solving complex IT solutions delivery problems
· Analytical, planning, problem-solving, and organizational skills required to direct and lead staff
· Outstanding oral and written communication, ability to interact on required information and ability to interact with all levels of Bank management, the Board of Governors and staff
· Computer skill with Microsoft Office sufficient to perform routine IT solutions and project work
· 5 to 7 years of relevant functional work experience
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· PMP certification within 1 year required','IT Solutions Delivery Supervisor
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
Website : https://www.richmondfed.org/