Macdill AFB, FL
THESE ARE ACTIVE POSITIONS. See our other positions in Charlottesville, Reston, and Tampa at: www.praetor.com
Praetor Technologies is seeking polished professional CI Analyst / HUMINT Targeting Analyst to support US Central Command (USCENTCOM) J2X, Joint Intelligence Operations Center (JIOC) at MacDill AFB, FL.
The successful candidate will perform CI/HUMINT support activities and make recommendations necessary for the Government to task, coordinate, synchronize, manage, and de-conflict CI/HUMINT operations and activities in the USCENTCOM AOR.
• Track CI/HUMINT operations to support Government decisions on tasking, coordination, synchronization, management, and de-confliction.
• Assist in the production of Foreign Intelligence and Security Services (FISS) Assessments.
• Assist in the production of CI Threat Assessments (CITA) for countries and threats operating in the USCENTCOM AOR.
• Assist in Producing and delivering briefings of hostile Intelligence threats affecting USCENTCOM operations.
• Assist in producing CI/HUMINT Operational Support Packages and Lead Development Packages.
• Produce Asset Validation Reports.
• Support source registration and de-confliction.
• Assist in producing Contingency Operation (COOP) documents.
• Support the production and delivering of Defense Attache briefings.
• Support production of CI/HUMINT -related documents in support of USCENTCOM's informational needs.
• Support production of CI/HUMINT Concepts of Operations (CONOP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP).
• Assist in producing CI/HUMINT Technical Papers.
• Review and make recommendations related to CI/HUMINT on Joint Publications, DoD issuances, and other documents related to doctrine, policy, strategy and plans.
• Review and make recommendations on OPORD/EXORD/IDEPORD documents.
• Gather and prepare information and make recommendations related to CI/HUMINT exploitation of detainees.
• Aid in developing, receiving, and managing requirements for CI/HUMINT systems, databases, and other technology.
• Support production and deliverance of CI/HUMINT briefings to DoD, Military Service and Command Senior Staff.
• Participate in CI/HUMINT Mobile Training Team deployments in USCENTCOM AOR.
• Assess and make recommendations on Service, Joint, and Enterprise-level CI/HUMINT training courses in support of USCENTCOM operations.
• Assist in coordination of C/IHUMINT training, engagement and outreach events.
-Support CI/HUMINT Collection Operations Management, to include the timely tasking of elements within USCENTCOM AOR with validated requirements from Collection Requirements Management.
• Review and provide input to Joint Urgent Operational Needs (JUONs)/Operational Needs Statements (ONSs) and other requirements documents Assist in the managing tasks, tracking suspenses, processing staff actions.
• Exercising quality control and regulating workflow.
• Bachelor or masters degree with 8 years of intelligence analysis experience, or
• Specialized training & 10 years intelligence analysis experience, or
• Equivalent intelligence/academic experience
• Credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field
- US Citizen
- TS/SI clearance - current and active, not waiverable
- C/I poly - be willing to take when scheduled and pass
- Can-do attitude, flexible, and ability to work in high tempo, changing environment.
- Willing to support military work schedule. May require extended hours, weekends, holidays, recall for support, and/or rotating shifts or surges.
- Travel / deploy to CONUS or OCONUS hostile area defined by USG if required by position or client
- Have a current Tourist Passport or obtain one within 30 days of hire
- Meet and abide by all military, GCC/unified command, and State Department standards, rules, and regulations for deployments
- Pass medical physical and deployment medical rep release, be physically capable, and in good health without chronic medical conditions requiring frequent contact or monitoring by medical professionals.
Praetor Technologies is a Certified Veterans Enterprise (CVE) Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides continued quality service to our Nation's security at all levels specializing in intelligence, operations and planning support (including special operations and information operations), and IT.
Praetor is an equal opportunity employer and values the strength of different perspectives and cultures for solution development that diversity provides.