Senior Military Analyst - Army Training Transformation (T2) and Joint National Training Capabililty (JNTC) Support
Period of Performance:
CONTINGENT upon award with estimated base year beginning March 29, 2018 (base 3 option years)
The United States Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Campaign Plan 2009 Decision Point 62 designated the Commanding General (CG) Combined Arms Center (CAC) as responsible and accountable for support to the Vice Director, Joint Staff (VD JS), J7 (Suffolk, VA) and Headquarters, Department of the Army (HQDA) for planning and execution of T2 requirements. The CG CAC has further assigned responsibilities for JNTC synchronization, training integration, and development to the Combat Training Center Directorate (CTCD), CAC-Training. HQDA G3 requests HQ TRADOC to provide support for all JNTC goals and objectives and integration of JNTC realistic combat training in Army training programs.
* Plan, coordinate, and manage efforts to maximize execution of joint tasks and optimize training audience exposure to joint operations
* Ensuring the joint training environment available to the Service is as realistic and relevant as possible
* Improve joint training at Service training programs though holistic assessment and to enable sharing of best practices to mitigate any shortfalls
The Senior Military Analyst will act as the SME who provides research and analytical support for U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps Transformation and Modernization initiatives, emerging doctrine and tactics, future Warfighting concepts and strategic plans, or new systems acquisition and fielding. Collects and analyzes lessons and best practices to produce DOTLP gap-filling products for the force. Also conducts analysis to identify and facilitate the resolution or mitigation of Army issues at the tactical, operational and strategic levels of war to include the institutional aspects of the Army.
Specific Tasks include:
1. Review of Government Furnished Information (GFI) and compare findings with current and projected CTC capabilities
2. Identify and Assess Operational and Program Issues
3. Attend and Report Information from Meetings and Conferences
4. Conduct Analysis, identify shortcomings, and make recommendations
5. Plan, Coordinate, and Facilitate Meetings (including VTC's and workshops)
6. Maintain a Comprehensive Tracking Spreadsheet (provided by the Government)
7. Provide a monthly status report to the COR, and report all contractor labor hours
Minimum Experience and Education:
* Twenty or more years of related military work experience
* Master's degree
* Must have current Secret clearance, verifiable in JPAS
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Per EO 11246, this federal contractor and subcontractor will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants. An exception exists where the employee or applicant makes the disclosure based on information obtained in the course of performing his or her essential job functions.
Website : http://www.mymic.net
MYMIC is a high-technology development and services company formed in 2000 by Dr. Thomas Mastaglio and Bill Younger. Our corporate headquarters are in Portsmouth, VA. The company focuses on requirements analysis, concept development and training solutions integration. MYMIC supports the Department of Defense, Medical/Health Care, Homeland Security, Transportation and Logistics industries, as well as the Power/Energy industry. Recognized by Military Training and Technology as one of the top Up and Coming Simulation and Training Companies in 2008, 2009 & 2010.