Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
Configuration Management Advisor-IT-Senior','253971','Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond','VA-Richmond','MO-St. Louis, TX-Dallas, NJ-East Rutherford, MO-Kansas City','Full-time','Regular','Exempt','Exempt','Experienced','','','Yes, 15 % of the Time','Day Job','','','Tier II Credit Check Enhanced','Tier II Credit Check Enhanced','','','','!*!Enterprise Configuration Management – Advisor IT-Experienced or Senior
The Organization Excellence function works to improve how National IT performs at all levels of the organization - - from strategy definition to service delivery, from operational effectiveness to process efficiency, from demonstration of budgetary performance and value generation to client satisfaction.
Enterprise Configuration Management (ECfM) –is the Federal Reserve System’s (FRS) process responsible for maintaining information about IT components and relationships that are used to deliver an IT service to our stakeholders.
This is achieved by:
· Driving systematic organizational improvements linked to the strategic aims as defined in the System IT Strategy
· Facilitating continuous process improvements aimed at driving value through the client’s perspective
· Leveraging insights gained through analysis of operational, technical and performance data and information to drive behavior and process transformation that enable National IT to enhance quality of service, gain greater efficiencies and improve speed of delivery
· Identifying and harnessing expertise from within and beyond National IT to build efficient, effective, and sustainable delivery mechanisms and support systems
· Leading efforts to ensure that National IT is ready to address the evolving needs of the business and to navigate the ever-accelerating changes in the technology landscape
· Organizational Excellence intends to consistently use the collective strengths and resources within National IT to facilitate continuous improvement and enable organizational change that support achievement of the strategic aims of the organization as guided by:
o Integrated Business Technology Planning
o Risk-based Security
o Simplicity and Standardization
o Business Technology Innovation
o Cost Efficiency and Effectiveness
o One Team
Principal duties and responsibilities of this position are:
· Lead internal projects to improve configuration management processes to maintain high level of accuracy, correctness and completeness of the data
· Coordinate with IT Staff to resolve data errors reported by stakeholders
· Increase level of process automation through integration and programmatic customization of toolsets
· Create end to end application maps leveraging BMC ADDM (Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping) and collaborating with subject matter experts
· Continue to improve the ECfM processes and integrations to serve as a strong foundation for the other IT Service Management processes
· Knowledge of infrastructure and/or application models
· Experience with Visual Basic development or SQL programming
· Experience using MS Access and MS Excel
· Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field is preferred
· Experience with IT Service Management, Configuration/Asset Management, BMC ADDM or the Remedy Suite is preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated experience planning, leading and coordinating projects
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or as member of a collaborative team
· Strong organizational skills
· Results driven
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· Attention to detail and commitment to quality work required
Other/Additional Requirements (denotes essential duties and/or any physical requirements required to perform essential duties for the role):
Working Conditions: Will require the use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, etc.
Physical Demands: Requires some degree of sitting (for prolonged periods of time), standing, lifting carrying, pushing, pulling less than 20 lbs.
Hours of Work: May require extended work hours. Occasional travel including overnight stays may be necessary.
US Citizenship or US Permanent Resident status is required.
Candidate should review the FRB Employee Code of Conduct to ensure compliance with issues related to previous employment and prohibited financial interests. The Code is available on the About Us, Careers webpage at www.richmondfed.org.','Configuration Management Advisor-IT-Senior
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
Website : http://www.rich.frb.org