Tampa, FL 33601
Serves as Counterintelligence analytical advisor on Counterintelligence Operations Cell comprising military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of HUMINT Operations Center or the HUMINT Analysis and Requirements Center. Provides comprehensive support to HUMINT Operations by analyzing foreign threat information from multiple sources and disciplines. Provides specialized analytical and CI investigative support utilizing CI and/or all-source analytical methodologies to support HUMINT operations, as well as SOF activities and operations. Uses variety of repositories, software applications, and other intelligence research tools to identify, assimilate, examine, interpret, and evaluate all-source information to determine the nature, function, interrelationships, personalities, capabilities, and intent regarding source networks. Possesses in-depth knowledge of concepts, principles, practices, methods, and techniques pertaining to DoD standards
Primary Duties and
* Research, analyze, and assess potential targets for HUMINT collection activities as requested
* Provide customer with CI support within the CENTCOM AOR via written and oral formats
* Coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information, and independently produce reports
* Research, create, develop, and deliver professional multimedia and written reports
* Participate in production reviews and respond with corrective measures as needed
* Assist in identifying critical information needs and collection gaps; identify emerging trends and patterns from reporting
* Develop all-source association matrices on screened individuals of CI interest
* Conduct HUMINT, multi-discipline CI analysis, and mission analysis for the supported commander
* Research, develop and present Counterintelligence products at the operational and strategic levels
** CI Polygraph must be attained within 60 days of hire * * Six years' experience in broad range of assignments directly related to CI analysis and/or operations. Education requirement can be substituted by additional six years' experience.
* Expert-level understanding of threat-based Unconventional Warfare; knowledge of insurgent operational networks and operating patterns
* Experience with HUMINT On-Line Tasking and Reporting (HOTR) and GCOMS; experience with Crate, TAC, RMT and other automated requirements management systems
* Mastery of associative targeting (individuals, cells, network C2, and logistics)
* Ability to perform pattern, trend, and link analysis based on analysis of intelligence reporting, message traffic, other data sources, and collaboration with other intelligence analysts, intelligence collectors, and investigators
* Strong background in the following analytical areas: CENTCOM regional analysis, political analysis, Intelligence Collection, and HUMINT or CI analysis
* Proficiency in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
* Ability to work within a flexible team environment with excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal with all levels of project support staff and stakeholders
* Ability to multi-task among several projects while being detail-oriented
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written, as well as establish and maintain a strong customer focused working relationship
* Strong critical thinking and analytical skills and ability to work independently
* Master's Degree (any academic discipline)
* Graduate from a Joint Professional Military Education Course, Intermediate Level Education Course, Senior Professional Military Education Course, or equivalent; have completed, at a minimum, one Joint Staff, Combatant Command, TSOC, or multi-national assignment
* Recent experience providing direct support to SOF units or commands
Physical and Environmental Conditions:
* Typical Office environment.
* Requires Sitting for extended periods, Standing, Walking, Near Acuity, Speaking, Sight, Use of hands and fingers to handle/feel.
* Some CONUS and OCONUS travel (10%).
This position description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. This and all positions are eligible for organization-wide transfer. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at anytime.
FGS, LLC is an international, leading edge provider of technical services to include Secure Information Systems, Security and Engineering and Intelligence Analysis. Our turn-key solutions include the design, engineering, deployment operations, and sustainment of secure technology and critical infrastructure for the protection and safety of our customers' mission-critical information, processes and personnel. Demonstrating an unyielding commitment to our customers, superior trust and dedication with our partners, and leading edge technical expertise over the past seven years, FGS has experienced explosive growth providing superior services through the world, from North America and the Pacific Rim, to the Middle East and Europe. FGS provides secure, leading edge technology and process management services to military, Government and commercial clients worldwide.
FGS offers a generous compensation package including health, dental, vision, 401(k), group life insurance, educational reimbursement, among other benefits.
We value our employees and strive to offer many opportunities for professional growth.
FGS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Website : http://www.fgs-llc.com/
Demonstrating an unyielding commitment to our customers, superior trust and dedication with our partners, and leading edge technical expertise over the past seven years, FGS has experienced explosive growth providing superior services throughout the world, from North America and the Pacific Rim, to the Middle East and Europe.