Position at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. (AIS)
Assured Information Security (AIS) has a growing need for a Sr. Military Cyber Planner to join us at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio.
* Provides leadership and support on JPGs, OPGs, and OPTs
* Coordinates cyberspace operations planning activities coordination through the review boards to include Evaluation Request and Response Messages.
* Thinks independently and serves as a technical expert in all planning methodologies and applications in all phases of military operations, providing analytical expertise and expert knowledge of operational design, Joint Operation Planning, and APEX.
* Review, establish or update operational planning in support of combat and contingency operations with supervision. Able to coordinate the development of cyberspace operations plans, contingency plans, concepts of operations.
* Must possess at least a DoD Top Secret clearance, with SCI eligibility. Must have been SCI billet within the last 2 years
* Must maintain an SCI clearance on contract
* 3 years of cyber planning experience
* 5 years of overall planning experience
* Minimum of 7 years experience in Military and/or DOD
* Provide advice, guidance/recommendations while applying in-depth knowledge of the joint planning process
* Experienced in developing cyber Courses of Action (COAs)
* Identify intelligence gaps related to target and/or mission requirements that support strategic objectives
* Experience briefing cyber plans to senior officials
* Monitor progress, collect feedback, adjust plans, and coordinate with leaders and operational partners for successful plan execution.
* Experience in AF cyber planning.
Assured Information Security, Inc. is a small business focused on developing technologies and capabilities to support effective operations within and across the entirety of the cyber domain. We are a leading pioneer and contributor in the disciplines of Information Operations (IO), including Network Operations, Electronic Warfare, and Computer Network Operations (CNO) of all types. AIS, Inc. is particularly dedicated to defining andperforming research and development for DoD and the IC, addressing significant national cyber-security needs. We conduct research and development of cyber forensics and anti-forensic technologies, advanced computer and network defense, adversarial modeling, virtualization, multi-core sysem security, and signals intelligence. We also perform audit and penetration testing, as well as IV&V.