Sumter, SC 29150
MacAulay- Brown Inc. (MacB) is currently seeking an Air Force Forces (AFFOR) Staff Training Support candidate for a position supporting United States Air Force Central Command (USAFCENT). USAFCENT is the Air Force Service Component of United States Central Command (USCENTCOM), a joint Department of Defense combatant command responsible for U.S. security interests in 27 nations that stretch from the Horn of Africa through the Persian Gulf region, into Central Asia. This position supports USAFCENT A3.
The AFFOR Staff Training support position aids the AFCENT/A3 in providing support to multiple agencies, deployers and units to ensure personnel are trained in Target Engagement Authority (TEA) and Joint Air Coordination Control Element (JAACE) duties and manage the Commander's Orientation program. Provide reach-back and individual support to deployers and UDMs on a continual basis. This position also provides continual support to deployed leadership at all levels. Coordinates with training schedulers at Curtis E. LeMay Center for Doctrine Development and Education at Maxwell AFB, 705th TRS/DOA, AISC Course Manager at Hurlburt Field, to troubleshoot and schedule personnel for intermediate and senior courses to include changes to course scheduling dates.
Additionally this position supports the coordination of all training requirements required by AFCENT A3T which include but are not limited to the following;
* Assist in the coordination of USAFCENT AFFOR and Air Advisor Training.
* Coordinate with USCENTCOM, AF MAJCOMs, numbered Air Forces, world-wide AF units and sister services to ensure deploying Airmen are properly trained.
* Provide continuous data support for deploying airmen and unit deployment managers (UDMs) through use of personnel web sites, SVTC, conference calls and face-to face communication.
* Research Request for Forces, Force Tracking Numbers, Joint Manning Documents, and Unit Line Numbers to identify accurate mission descriptions and associated pre-deployment training and assigned unit designations.
* Assist deploying members, units, and organizations in identifying specific mission set capabilities and pre-deployment requirements needed to prepare unit or airmen for tasking. Maintain document libraries and archives of key USAFCENT information on SharePoint.
* Provide support to AETC/A3QD for training analysis studies concerning AFCENT pre-deployment expeditionary skills training requirements.
* Coordinate schedules and schedule changes with deployers and units as mission requirements dictate.
* Validate, coordinate and build pre-deployment training waiver, exemption, and venue change request packages for USAFCENT approval. Ensure training requirements conform to applicable regulation and mission requirements.
* Perform staff functions IAW the current versions of AFI 13-103, AFFOR Staff Operations, Readiness and Structures and USAFCENT and USAFCENT/A3 policies and guidance.
* Works in coordination with the AFCENT A3T to assess training program requirements for AFFOR staff positions.
* Provide assistance to improve, edit and author training material required to support the AFFOR staff officer training conducted by USAFCENT. Review current and future training plans, AF instructions, and joint publications with the purpose of making recommendations on improving them as well as incorporating them into unit training programs.
* Provide trainer management for the AFFOR Staff Officer Training Course to include training updates, briefings, and execution. These training classes are designed to support AFCENT personnel achieving initial mission qualification. This includes both permanently assigned personnel, National Guard and Reserve personnel supporting USAFCENT. There will be approximately 10 (ten) IQT classes per year. These classes will be scheduled on an as-needed basis.
* Maintain currency as the AFCENT AFFOR Training support by identifying and attending applicable Training Conferences and formal schools that discuss/teach current/evolving skillsets that would support the above activities (i.e. Courseware development conferences, UMD training courses) with approval of the A3T.
* Two years' experience using Microsoft Office suite. (All applications).
* Must have at least three (3) years' experience at the Numbered Air Force or higher level and one years' experience in AFFOR staff functions.
* Must have at least one (1) year experience in Instructional System Design (ISD) experience. Strong background in staff officer functions to include tasker management, briefing and writing skills.
* Previous USAF or other Service Instructor and or Courseware Developer desired
For more than 39 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation's most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services, cyber security, and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. Join MacB where you will work with a team of highly experienced professionals in the areas of Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Research Development Test and Evaluation, Information Operations, fabrication, IT solutions, Logistics and Acquisition Management. MacB has won multiple workplace awards, offers generous salaries and benefits, and has outstanding growth opportunities.
Website : http://www.macb.com
For more than 37 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services, cybersecurity, and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. With Corporate Headquarters in Dayton, Ohio and National Capital Headquarters in Vienna, Virginia, our more than 1,500 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing mission-focused and results-oriented solutions that make a difference where and when it matters most. Learn more about MacB at www.macb.com.