$48.00 - $55.00 /Hour
Our client, a National HealthCare Company, is currently recruiting for a Technical Project Manager to manage a Core Application project. This role can either be a long term contract (12 months) or a contract to hire depending on what the candidate is looking for. Candidates must have SDLC application development experience.
- Demonstrated communication effectiveness, and good project management discipline. Ability to foster trusting relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Primary ongoing responsibility is for management of projects.
- Focuses on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders, etc.
- Spends significant time on project management responsibilities.
- As assigned, lead or assist in the planning, implementation and introduction of projects for new systems and technologies.
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects.
- May participate in the design and/or testing phases.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements.
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Minimum 5 years of increasingly responsible experience, including experience successfully managing various projects.
- Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes.
- Demonstrated aptitude for effective leadership of staff.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of own professional discipline.
- Thorough understanding of project management phases.
The CSI Companies
Website : http://www.thecsicompanies.com