Federal Reserve Bank of New York
New York City, NY, United States
Hr, Recruiting, Customer Service, Government
Senior Campus Recruiter, Talent Acquisition - Human Resources Group','258206','Federal Reserve Bank of New York','NY-New York City','','Full-time','Regular','Exempt','Exempt','Experienced','','','Yes, 10 % of the Time','Day Job','','','','','','','','!*!
Human Resources seeks to deliver innovative and integrated HR programs; attract to the Bank the most skilled, capable and diverse talent; foster an inclusive environment within the Bank that embraces diversity of people, thought and perspective; and demonstrate leadership and vision within the Federal Reserve System.
Within Human Resources, the Campus Recruitment Team is responsible for developing and maintaining strong partnerships with key undergraduate and graduate programs at leading colleges and universities nationwide. Campus recruiting involves on-site Bank visits/events including undergraduate and graduate summits, panel discussions, networking opportunities and interviews. These efforts, in collaboration with college/university career centers, student group leaders and diversity partner organizations, provide the Bank with an opportunity to educate students about its mission and the important role it plays in shaping and stabilizing the US economy. More importantly, it acts as a vital source of diverse talent and potential hires for the Bank.
Oversee the management of the Undergraduate/Graduate Summer Analyst & Associate Program including oversight and execution of the summer intern mentoring program and mid/final performance reviews;
Strategically manage full cycle recruitment process for undergraduate and graduate students including sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates for opportunities across the Bank;
In collaboration with Bank diversity teams, attract diverse talent by positioning the Federal Reserve Bank of New York as an employer of choice, reinforcing the values and culture of the Bank
Liaise with HR and Bank Communications Teams to develop innovative marketing strategies and tools that are designed to attract diverse talent
Assist with the development of outreach strategies to identify and develop a pipeline of diverse talent. This includes coordination of and participation in external events, conferences and hosting in-house events
Manage key external campus recruitment relationships including but not limited to college/university administrators, diversity partner organizations and student groups/organizations;
Manage key internal client relationships including but not limited to campus recruitment liaisons, senior leaders and other business group representatives
Lead planning and implementation of summer events and lead presentations as part of the Summer Program;
Collaborate on the design and implementation of campus recruitment strategies, processes, policies and structure/format of programs;
Collaborate on campus recruitment branding initiatives and analysis of effectiveness of marketing strategies;
Represent the Bank at recruitment events including on-site summits and national/local conferences, panel discussions, business area presentations, and meetings with senior leaders;
Actively engage employees at all levels to represent the Bank at recruiting events and to act as ambassadors for the Bank`s campus recruiting efforts;
Work with HR Analytics Team to produce monthly, quarterly, and annual specialized reporting for senior management to monitor efficacy of the Bank`s campus recruitment efforts/programs;','!*!Requirements (including Education and Qualifications)
• Bachelor’s degree required;
• Five to seven years of experience with a minimum of four years of campus-specific recruitment experience;
• Experience representing an organization to external clients and working in a service oriented environment;
• Demonstrated experience generating and implementing creative campus recruitment strategies in a corporate setting;
• Proven ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders including candidates, diversity partners, campus personnel and business managers;
• Strong communications and public relations skills including the ability to represent the organization effectively to a wide range of constituents;
• Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems and reviewing resumes against position requirements;
• Ability to utilize Excel and PowerPoint for reporting and presentations.
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills, including the ability to synthesize information, make data based decisions and implement effectiveness measures;
• Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders;
• Impeccable organizational and project management skills;
• Maintain discretion and confidentiality when working with sensitive information.
• Ability to interact in a professional and effective manner, with all levels of Bank management and staff;
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines within a fast-paced and high stress environment.
• Limited travel required','Senior Campus Recruiter, Talent Acquisition - Human Resources Group
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Website : http://www.newyorkfed.org