Targeting Officer - Junior Level
Req #: 210351
Location: Hampton, VA US
Job Category: Intelligence
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You'll Get to Do: As the Target Officer – Junior Level you will collect, analyze, and synthesize data to provide for Multiple discipline ISR, cyberspace and targeting.
More About this Role:
* Supports development of target descriptions, target vulnerability and survivability analysis, weapon system effectiveness and performance, target disablement evaluation, damage assessment, warhead lethality, threat modeling, controlled Image Base (CIB) production, ISR platform and sensor collection management.
* Target system analysis
* Joint Intermediate Target development, Target graphics, weaponeering, and target coordinate mensuration of collateral damage estimation.
* Combat assessments and tailored Geospatial products.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* BA or BS degree or equivalent 6 years of targeting experience
* 3 years of experience with all source analysis and with at least 1 years of targeting experience
* Previous assignment in a joint and/or Air Force targeting cell.
* Knowledge of Joint, DoD, and Air Force Targeting regulations and policies.
Graduate of the Joint Target School or USAF Combat Targeting course
* TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience in developing Training Support Packages and GEOINT experience.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.